Monday, January 7, 2013

Washington, D.C. by Dan Elish


Reviewed by Bryce

I gave this book:





Summary of the book:
This book is mostly about Washington, D.C.  This book has a lot of facts about Washington D.C.  This book has a lot of interesting photos in it.  It taught me a lot about Abraham Lincoln and where he was shot.  It also taught me a lot about all the tourists attractions.  It was fun to learn about all the important buildings.

My favorite part of the book was:
My favorite part of the book was when I learned about Ford's Theatre.  I love learning about Abe Lincoln and all the past wars.


Other people should or should not read this book because...

Other people should read this book because if you want to learn about Washington, D.C. then this book will tell you about it.  I really recommend this book.