Monday, January 7, 2013

Mr. LaGrange is Strange! by Dan Gutman


Reviewed by Sean

I gave this book:




Summary of the book:
This book is mostly about A.J. and his friends who make their old lunch lady quit her job because A.J. shot Andrea with a straw wrapper through a straw.  Then Andrea hit he juice box and it fell to the ground.  Then Emily clipped on it.  Then Emily fell into people carrying trays.  Then there was a big spill.  Then the lunch lady came out and yelled "I quit!"  Then Mr. Klutz had to find a new lunch lady which is Ms. LaGrange.  Ms. LaGrange is so nice because she had a special surprise waiting in the freezer for every kid.

My favorite part of the book was:
My favorite part of the book was when A.J. said out loud in the middle of Social Studies "I see London I see France, I see Emily's underpants."  Then she ran out of the room crying.


Other people should or should not read this book because...

Other people should read this book because if you want to read such an amazing book this might be the one for you.