Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gargoyles Don't Drive School Buses by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones

Reviewed by Jordan

I gave this book:





Summary of the book:
This book is mostly about four friends trying to save their old library from getting torn down.  In the middle of the story the four friends got a plan and told the workmen that they shoudl just build on top of the library.

My favorite part of the book was:
My favorite part of this book was when the four friends were scared because they saw something fly.  But when they went behind the library Howie pointed out that it was a model airplane.  If you think of it, it is kind of funny.


Other people should or should not read this book because...

Other people should read this book because I know there are a lot of people who like mystery books, and if you like mystery books then I think you will like this book.  Plus this book is more funny and a little spooky.  For example, I know Bryce likes funny and spooky books.